10 Innovative Ways To Use Your Autoresponder
Copyright 2005 Keith Gloster
Sequential auto-responders have long been the tool of choice for
capturing and managing email lists of subscribers or customers.
And while this is indeed its intended purpose, most inexperienced
marketers fail to realize that a sequential auto-responder can be
used for far more than just gathering leads.
Below are 10 effective ways to begin using your auto-responder to
increase traffic, leads, visitor feedback and sales:
1. Collect leads with your auto responder. You will get an e-mail
digest of everyone's e-mail addresses who requests information from
your auto responder.
2. Publish a price list of all the products and services that you
offer. You could also include order forms, product descriptions, and
other sales material.
3. Publish free reports in auto responder format. The reports should
be related to your business or web site. Giving away free stuff will
quickly increase your traffic.
4. Collect vital customer satisfaction information by publishing a
survey in auto responder format. This type of information will help
you serve them better.
5. Instead of answering every customer question that's e-mailed to
you, publish "Frequently Ask Questions" in auto responder format.
This will save time and money.
6. You could publish your testimonials or endorsements in auto
responder format if you don't have the room in your ad copy. It's
more effective to include all of them.
7. Provide back issues of your e-zine archives in auto-responder
format. This will give your subscribers and web site visitors easy
access to them.
8. Publish your entire web site in auto responder format. Sometimes
visitors don't have enough time to read your entire site. They could
print it out and read it offline.
9. You could offer your ebook in auto responder format. Your
visitors won't have to download it or have the software to read it
10. You could publish the terms and conditions to any Business
transactions in auto responder format. This could include return
policies, purchases, refunds etc.
About the author:
Keith Gloster provides advice on effective traffic and lead
generation tools and techniques. For the creative edge on permission
email marketing, traffic and lead generation, and to claim some
valuable bonuses, you can subscribe to his popular newsletter at: